Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pictures from Flashback Weekend!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JundtHeald's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2002
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have pictures from Flashback Weekend with David Hess. There are only two but I am the guy with the brown Star Wars shirt, hahaha.

    http://home.rochester.rr.com/mochs/hess/

    Jamie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member helicopterlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i made a webpage for my "designing for the internet" class. i used pics of my friends, brian and michael, at the flashback convention. i have yet to master computer handwriting style (see the neon blue letters), but click this link to view the page!

    http://webpages.charter.net/frenchfr...hedrivein.html

    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Krugersgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Krugirl76's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are some great pictures! I have some too -- I posted them on my Myspace page if anyone wants to check them out --

    www.myspace.com/cruegirl76

    Shannon [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •